CS Realty Rental Procedures - AppointmentsPlease review the procedures for tenants that absolutely NEED to move into a rental unit in the next 1-40 days. Some Occupied properties, cannot be shown/viewed unless the property owner and or occupant agrees to allow prospective tenants in the property.
Requirements for rentals:
1. Min Household Income, 38x the rental. Min Yearly income of $xxx,000 (Click here for income chart) must be verifiable thru W2’s, Paystubs or any other verifiable income source.
2. If not employed must show 24 months income required, in a liquid banking/brokerage statement.
3. Credit Score ; 690 or greater unless you have zero debts or no credit, or never had a credit card or loan.
4. Broker’s Fee: Paid by the tenant.(unless total fee paid by the landlord)
5. Move in date with 30 days.
6. Total funds needed to sign the lease: 1 month’s rent, 1 month’s security and broker’s fee. (unless paid by the landlord)
Procedures to view rentals after you have talked with a CS Realty Team member:
1. Please fill out the following forms before a CS Realty Realtor can meet you at the property. (first time clients only)
3. In person showings with your Realtor OR you will be provided with 15 minute access to the unit without in- person/Realtor showings. (you will be in the unit alone, must wear gloves/mask) or you may view a live video presentation from the comfort of your home provided by your Realtor. CS Realty will provide a “True to Life” 3D Matterport Virtual Tour.
Procedures for signing a lease.
All paperwork (leases etc.) will be provided via email or in person and payments thru bank checks/transfers.
Craig A. Scher – The CS Realty Team
CS Realty & Relocation Services