Why Use a Buyer Broker? - Buyer Representation
Traditionally, member offices of a Multiple Listing Service have represented the interests of the Seller, regardless of what office actually listed the property. This has meant that all real estate associates had an obligation to:
- Obtain the highest possible price for the Seller under the most favorable terms.
- Keep confidential information which could be detrimental to the best interests of the Buyer.
As an alternative to Seller representation, we are pleased to offer you Buyer Agency, where you become the client. Under such an arrangement we will represent your best interests in the search for real property.
As a Buyer's broker, we can offer you, the buyer, substantial advantages:
- We can expand your horizon of possibilities to include For Sale By Owner properties.
- We will evaluate all properties under consideration in order to provide you with the very best advice.
- We will provide any information which would cause a Seller to accept a lower price.
- We will make every attempt to assist you in acquiring a property at the lowest possible price and terms.
- We will treat as totally confidential any and all information concerning your objectives and financial position.
In short, when we represent you under a Buyer Broker agreement, we work for you with your best interest in mind.