CS Realty Rental AppointmentsPlease review the procedures for tenants that absolutely NEED to move into a rental unit in the next 1-40 days. Some Occupied properties, cannot be shown/viewed unless the property owner and or occupant agrees to allow prospective tenants in the property.
Requirements for rentals:
1. Min Household Income, 38x the rental. Min Yearly income of $xxx,000 (Click here for income chart) must be verifiable thru W2’s, Paystubs or any other verifiable income source.
2. If not employed must show 24 months income required, in a liquid banking/brokerage statement.
3. Credit Score ; 690 or greater unless you have zero debts or no credit, or never had a credit card or loan.
4. Broker’s Fee: One month paid by the tenant.
5. Move in date with 30 days.
6. Total funds needed to sign the lease: 1 month’s rent, 1 month’s security and 1 month’s broker’s fee. (unless paid by the landlord)
Procedures to view rentals after you have talked with a CS Realty Team member:
1. Please fill out the following forms before a CS Realty Realtor can meet you at the property. (first time clients only)
3. NYS/NYSAR & Owner's compliant showing procedures OR you will be provided with 15 minute access to the unit without in-person showings. (you will be in the unit alone, no human contact) or you may view a live video presentation from the comfort of your home if a 3D Matterport Virtual Tour is not available.
Procedures for signing a lease.
All paperwork (leases etc.) will be done via email and payments thru bank transfers.
Craig A. Scher – The CS Realty Team
CS Realty & Relocation Services